Drunk Brunch: LA Edition!


On my recent trip to LA last week, I have have discovered the happiest place on earth! No, not Disneyland...although there are rides and it does look like it could be from a warped, alternate reality version of Frontierland. I discovered the Saddle Ranch Chop House in West Hollywood. It's like a drunk brunch dream come true; not only are there mannequins dressed like old west prostitutes as oh so subtle decor....they offer all-you-can-drink unlimited mimosas....wait for it...EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK?!?! What?! Is it actually possible? Should I wipe the mascara from my eyes and pinch myself to see if I'm asleep? Nope. It's true. Another added bonus is that once you have drunk yourself into a stupor...you can take advantage of their mechanical bull rides!! Fuck yes! This place was featured on a Season 3 episode of Sex and the City, where the girls go to LA, Miranda rides the bull and flashes a tit! It seemed appropriate that us 4 New Yorkers would come here on our trip to LaLa Land.

Located about a block from my luxurious hotel, I joined up with The Daughters; Alex Magnetic and The Jocelyn, Jenny Sok-N-Fuck and Semi Precious Weapons' guitar hero Stevy Pyne to drink, feast and ride machinery. The Joce of course made friends with our waiter Chester and he really hooked us up with a plethora of mimosa options; traditional orange, peach, mango, passion fruit, apple, and by that point I was so wasted I don't remember the rest. They started us off with scrumptious bisquets with maple butter, Joce got Mac and Cheese that was slammin', Stevy got a burger that I was pretty jealous of, I got a low carb omelette that was good for what it was.....and Alex got a serving of cotton candy the size of her head. All in all we definitely won at life.

 
The NEW Frontierland!

 Double fisted!

Winning at life!

The Sok!

Just a casual brunch tit out!

Sisters are doin' it for themselves!

She's a champ!

Doesn't everyone ride a bull in L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose?

Ride 'em cowgirl!