Lil' Blonde Darling: Ann Jillian!

Blonde Beauty Icon Ann Jillian

Already having acted in over 25 TV movies since the age of 10, it wasn't until she joined the cast of 1980-1986 sitcom It's A Living that Ann Jillian became a household name. As blonde sexpot Cassie Cranson, Ann's babydoll face and pageboy hairstyle captivated viewers and made the show a hit. The plot revolved around the antics of waitresses who worked at a shwanky restaurant located on the top floor of a posh LA hotel. I remember watching it in re-runs as a kid during the mid to late 80's. Ann's look was one of those things that has stayed imprinted in my mind. I need all of these outfits.....like, NOW!!

Is it inappropriate to wear this much makeup in a swimsuit? I hope not!

My daily makeup routine!

BITCH!

 Wind.

Dusty rose high waisted slacks? WOW!


I want this dress and I want it now!

YESSSSS!

Terrycloth onesie romper! 

There was a major roller set involved here!

 Wait....WAIT!! Disco Pants WITH over the knee boots?! SO JEALOUS!

Taupe stockings AND pumps?!?! Not fair!

 GLITZ!
That much contour....on the beach?!? Done!

Badass!