Lil' Blonde Darling: The Fall 2006 Gucci Bitch!


I'm wet all over again! I just stumbled upon this old Gucci ad campaign for their Fall/Winter 2006 collection. Did everyone else think this was a completely life changing moment when it came out....or was it just me? Part Helmut Newton shoot, part Michelle Pfeiffer in 1983's Scarface, this photo story really made me go for the gold and feature some SERIOUS rich bitch, 1979 high class prostitute looks throughout 2006/2007. The sleek platinum blonde bob, the ankle strap stiletto shoes, the flowing polyester disco dresses with matching hosiery, the oversize tinted sunglasses, the glitzy gold jewelry...it was all TOO fucking good. Even Gwen Stefani shwerked it on the album artwork for 2006's The Sweet Escape. Ugh, seeing this makes me want to go back to this look. Listen! Can you hear the disco calling....
 
Photographer: Craig Mcdean
Models: Iselin Steiro and Snejana Onopka.
Hair: Orlando Pita
Makeup: Peter Phillips














Darian Darling 2007. How did I do?