A Sunday Funday of Fashion!


This past Sunday I was invited to come check out the atelier of Priestess NYC, an amazing fashion line designed by foxy blond Cody Ross. He's a NYC scenester and fan of me and my blog...how could I possibly say no? I joined up with my peeps, the HOUSE of BaD kIDs!'s Richard Kennedy and Leigh Gerber and headed to the West Village! The line (which is sold at Patricia Field's legendary NYC boutique) is an eclectic mix of transgression, kitsch and street-style; featuring asymmetrical jackets, elongated compression dresses, and quirky silk prints (of sperm, weaponry, piranha and blowfish!). Part ‘80s revival, part futurism with a smattering of goth-glam, Priestess NYC encapsulates urban-girl cool with a modern take on punk couture. Think vintage Westwood meets Margiela meets Jeremy Scott. In any event I'm totally into it! I saw some pieces that I will not be able to live without and hope to have in my collection VERY soon. After looking at all those clothes, what else was there to do but go to a Drunk Brunch and get wasted?! Since we were already in the West Village we decided to go to Diablo Royale on West 10th St. It's a high class Mexican jam that has AMAZING food and a bitchin' white sangria drink special; $22 for food AND unlimited drinks! BOOM! I might have double fisted. Ooops.

I love a man in metallics 

 Lookin' for leather

This Glitter'N Gold batwing is amazing!!!

Graphic Gun Prints

This is reality.

I love this jacket too!

Getting a preview of Cody's latest textile print.

I love clothes.

Sperm print!

whoops.