Dark Circles are NEVER glamorous: The BEST undereye concealer!


I'm sure everyone remembers that Season 2 episode of Sex and the City, where Carrie (after an all-night booze fest with the girls), wakes up 45 minutes late to a New York Magazine cover shoot and an extremely unflattering, pre-makeup lighting test shot ends up on the cover. I can only imagine what a sad day in the City that would be. Well, like Carrie I am also a notorious blonde NYC pAArty girl and socialite, albeit a broke (yet gorgeous) one....but I always carry a good concealer in my makeup bag! I'm no fool. You never know when or where you might end up after an all night bender. Here is my pick for the most universal dark circle secret weapon:

 
Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen by Givenchy

Effective and discreet, this magical pen acts like a shadow chaser, complexion reviver and brightener by immediately reducing visible signs of fatigue. It has a fluid, luminous texture and contains SPF 10 sun protection and Actiwake Complex, a Givenchy exclusive that combines two multivitamin-charged plant extracts for a refreshed, revitalized complexion. Quite similar to industry favorite YSL's Touché Éclat Radiant Touch Pen, this formula features more coverage and is less dry looking than YSL's. As I am now in my 30's (dear god), the less dry and cake-y my under-eye can look, the better. What glamazon wants that?

Available exclusively at Sephora